Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_DSQL???
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Simon,

if ParamChar is ':' and ParamCheck is true (both defaults), I guess it
actually does expect an integer and that there's something wrong with the
definition of your procedure. Your coding seems fine (though I'm not
experienced with either BCB or stored procedures), except that you
interchangably use Transaction and Transaction1 (which I guess is just a
spelling mistake). Show us the definition of your procedure,

Set