Subject Re: [IBO] declaration
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
The dataset compatible strain of IBO is completely separate from the native
components and not compatible. I've no experience with your problem, but my
guess is that you have to use TIB_Query or TIB_Cursor to do what you're
trying to do, TIBOTable or TIBOQuery will not work. As you've discovered
TIBOTable works with TBlobstream and TBlobField.

Set