Subject RE: [IBO] TimeoutProps & CommitAction
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

I observed the same behavior in IB_WISQL a couple of weeks ago, not sure if
it has been changed.
IMO, the OAT management features by default shouldn't disturb the user. So,
for the user that wants to tackle IBO as a BDE option without fiddling with
400 properties and for the user that wants to create a typical application
without mastering IBO, the OAT management features shouldn't close datasets
while the GUI is being used. Maybe some defaults should be changed to
prevent this closing action?

C.