Subject Re: [IBO] IBO and background threads
Author carloca68@yahoo.com.br
An excellent tutorial exists on multitreading in Delphi written by
Martin Harvey in yours home-page
www.pergolesi.demon.co.uk/prog/prog.html
It went very useful for me, as for Interbase, basically each
thread demands a connection separate to DB, you should always specify
the computer in the path of the
Same DB that it is a local connection: hall9000:c:\data.gdb when it
uses multiple threads.

good luck,
Carlos Augusto.

--- In IBObjects@y..., "Patrick Lenz" <patrick_lenz@y...> wrote:
> I am not sure if this is online at xapware.com but their delphi5
developer's guide (book) has a query in a thread example. hth
> Patrick

Service.