Subject Re: [IBO] Blob insert woes...
Author Admin
Jason -

Thanks a bunch for your help. Below is the code that I switched to. I'm
still getting the same error at the 'append' or 'insert' point - the
error comes from the TIBOInternalDataset: conversion error from
string'''' Error 335544334. Incidentally, table1 is a TIBOTable.

TIA

David Keith

procedure TForm1.BitBtn2Click(Sender: TObject);
var
st : TStream;
begin
try
with table1 do
begin
open;
edit;
append;
st := CreateBlobStream(table1Graphic,bmWrite);
image.Picture.Graphic.SaveToStream(st);
FieldByName('graphicname').value :=
extractFileName(edit1.text);
FieldByName('"VERSION"').value := 1;