Subject Re: [IBO] Registration and License
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Yes, you are. The only ones who have to pay are the ones using IBO for
development, and the license is such that you get free updates and have to
pay a yearly (or maybe it was twice a year) fee as long as you continue to
develop with IBO. Your customers only have to pay for IBO if they want the
source code of IBO or intend to use IBO for development themselves.

Jason has made a very nice set of tools and made them available to a very
reasonable price,
Set