Subject RE: [IBO] Strange Data in my inserts
Author Kaputnik
Colin,

it is fruitless to post messages with attachments on this group
yabadabbadoo-groups will delete any attachments from any mails, and it is
the only real good feature this group has to offer, IMHO.
This said, you can always either paste the text at the bottom of the file or
use the file-area of the group.

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>