Subject AW: [IBO] Borland, IB and IBO
Author Kaputnik
YOu have to request from borland to be included into this list...
The other products vendors ( at least IBWorkbench) had to send some sort of
request to borland and then got included into the list.

And, btw, it would be a shame, if a product, which won the readers choice
award two years in a row, would be deleted intentionally from the list :-)

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>