Subject RE: [IBO] Bug in new IB_Wisql
Author Kaputnik
You can alwayw compile your own IB_WSQL, if you want to...
in the IBO-folder, there is one dpr...it is basically using the same forms
and units as the package itself (very intelligent) and that is also, why the
connection-editor and the app look always the same.....

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>