Subject RE: [IBO] unsubscribe
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Simon: as it works on almost every public emailing list, sending your unsub
messages to the list only annoys other readers. On every list I know, a the
email address of the server is provided to send commands. In this case, it's
easy: you don't need to send commands to a listserv. Simply write to
ibobjects-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
and it should do the trick.
TIP: always, when you subscribe to a list, read the greeting message that
you get automatically. It usually contains information on how to get out of
the list. Otherwise, we will see your failed attempts for several months
more.

C.