Subject RE: [IBO] IBO Demo version for Service
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
What files? You can build your service and add IBO capabilities. Or do you
want to test the service functionality that Jason plans to offer?
If your problem is that you're working with the trial version of IBO? In
this case, purchase the partial or full license. :-) It may seem a joke, but
Jason needed to put some reminder for the unregistered developers, so
unregistered IBO running outside the IDE will show a nag screen. You cannot
click the OK button there if you are running in a service. Have in mind that
other very known third party packages simply refuse to work when
unregistered if they are run outside the IDE.
I don't know what's your problem, so I'm exposing the possible cases.

C.