Subject RE: [IBO] TIB_SpinEditEnh OnChange event
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

It's the unexpected income from a modification... I had to use Assigned to
protect code in IB_WISQL that relies on such event.

> I have been testing a work around for this problem - in which I delay
> the initialisation of the controls Value property until Loading has
> finished. If you like to test out this change let me know and I will
> email the update to you directly.

Geofft, this solution will only delay firing of the event but won't stop
it. I think that components whose values are generated from the DFM don't
call OnChange or an equivalent event. Would it work with a cheap solution? I
mean assigning the OnChange property's value to a temp, then using "try",
disabling the event, doing the value assignment and restoring the OnChange's
value in the "finally" part?

C.