Subject RE: [IBO] YahooGroups terms
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

When onelist was the company, they advertised an almost unlimited email
storage capacity. Later, they merged with egroups and nothing terrible bad
happened.
However, one has to realize that keeping all those lists demands a lot of
HW, support and maintenance. So probably the big fish (Yahoo) ate the small
fish because they have more muscle ($$$).
I would not be surprised if in the crazy attempt to provide a yahoo-like
look and feel to the emailing lists they break something or limit the amount
of past emails that they keep. I say this because my experience with the IB
webRing has been awfully surprising... Yahoo broke the webRing several times
or made the administration much harder since they took control. When
webRing_Org was an independent company, the IB webRing worked smoothly.

C.