Subject Re: [IBO] Login Params
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:27 PM 27-02-01 -0800, you wrote:
>thanks helen,
>i will finally add more params to my list.
>but i still find it somewhat strange that it goes through fine when I hardcode the exact same params.
>also: since i ported that code over from IBX i am also pretty sure that the exact same code worked fine in IBX.
>patrick

There's no reason to assume that IBX and IBO work the same at the connection level. They don't!! They use totally different architectures and IBX is much more like the BDE than like IBO at the connection level.

If you read the conversion guidelines, you will see that the connection parameters is one of the things you **do** need to change.

H.

All for Open and Open for All