Subject RE: [IBO] import outlook messages into gdb
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Yes, Outlook uses the same format than Exchange if I understand well. If
anybody is interesting in talking with Outlook2000 without too much hassle,
please see
http://www.cybermagic.co.nz/winsoft/xwsoutlk.htm
It's from Winsoft, the same company that created and sells ADONIS, the
ADO-suite for D/BCB that IMHO blows away Borland's ADOExpress in both
coverage (versions supported) and robustness.
Disclaimer: I have no association at all with Winsoft, so this is my
personal recommendation, not sales literature.

C.