Subject Re: EAccessViolation
Author moorefg@netcomuk.co.uk
Dear Jason,

It has taken a while to track down this error on my part.

with an IB_Query

I used an AddSQLWhereClause
followed by a
ParamByName statement

thinking that I had read somewhere that calling ParamByName
automatically 'Prepares' the Query.

In this case it does not and caused the access violation.

I thought that you might like to know in case this is inconsistent or
this could be better error trapped.

Kind regards,

Francis Moore