Subject RE: [IBO] Files - downloading problems.
Author Kaputnik
many things are broken since yabadabadoo took over egroups.
The sponsors for groups, which had payd for the sponsors to disappear are
back again there, text-delivery doesn't work, and the files-section won't do
anymore, too.

If it comes to pure webspace, I could provide an FTP-server with high
bandwidth (100mb/s direct backbone-connection) and anonymous login to store
the communities files on them and only links on the groups page.

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>