Subject RE: [IBO] print database structure
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
If you want a graphical display, you need a CASE tool (or a so-called
database editor that supports this capability).
If you only want the listing in text format, use isql with options -a
or -x, depending on the level of detail you need. Go to the Interbase/bin
directory and type
isql -?
to see the options. Generally speaking, don't rely on IBConsole for metadata
extraction.
Someday in the future, IBO will... oh, I'm spreading FUD. :-)

C.