Subject Re: [IBO] I need help with TIBO and QuickReports QRDBText.Mask
Author Sergey Kanovka
Hi Jason,

I do not use persistent fields and everything works fine for me.

Jason Wharton> Are you using persistent fields or allowing the dataset to make its own?

Jason Wharton> Jason Wharton
Jason Wharton> CPS - Mesa AZ
Jason Wharton> http://www.ibobjects.com

Jason Wharton> ----- Original Message -----
Jason Wharton> From: "Michael L. Horne" <guardian@...>
Jason Wharton> To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Jason Wharton> Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 9:54 AM
Jason Wharton> Subject: RE: [IBO] I need help with TIBO and QuickReports QRDBText.Mask

>> Hello Jorg,
>>
>> I have the same kind of problem, see my message from the 13th
>>
>> [IBO] BUG - IBO 3.6cf stops Masks in QuickReport fields
>>
>> I found a change in the code that will solve the problem, but
>> I am not sure it is the correct change to make, still waiting
>> for a response from the more knowageable :).
>>
>> Good Luck
>> Michael L. Horne

Serge