Subject Re: [IBO] AllowCheckOAT
Author guido.klapperich@t-online.de
Sorry, I have printed the OH and read every word many times, but I don't see the
difference.
AllowCheckOAT: This property determines the amount of time in seconds IBO will
wait before it will physically end a transaction that is no longer needed by the
system.
Attemp: This is the point in time when IBO will begin to attempt to close the
transaction if at all possible.

Obviously, I'm too stupid, but for me, it seems to be equal.

Guido