Subject RE: [IBO] Fw: Delphi Informant Readers Choice 2001
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Congratulations Jason, and thanks for making the life for us programmers so
much easier. At first, I wondered why you only got 27% (isn't that
approximately the same as last year?), but the Mers take-away ;=) explains
that. Let's go for 50% next year, Delphi Informants annual award ought to
help promoting IBO!

Set