Subject Re: [IBO] history of this list as archiv/digest available ?
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Hi,
we were thrown out of mers, and most of us found the way here. After a
while, Helen got a list of all that had sent messages to the IBO-list in
the last six months or so and resubscribed them. But the rest of you
weren't possible to identify.

I don't know how to download the entire archive if that's what you want,
but all messages can be seen on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IBObjects

Set