Subject RE: [IBO] OT: Help files help
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:42 AM 08-02-01 -0400, you wrote:

> However, some months ago I believe Jason got a new version of the
> time2help
>(is this the name?) program and since then, the help file has the same old
>problem. With all respect, this is very annoying and if there's no way to
>shut down this dumb action, I suggest that the old version of the program
>should be used. This is one of the causes people think that the help file
>contains only the names of the properties and methods. The current help file
>has this behavior and it doesn't do IBO any favor.

Just as a correction to this statement:

One version of the generated component help used the new (XML) version of
Time2Help, which had the problem Claudio describes. Current versions use
the old version + "tweaking" that Jason used previously and dont't have the
problem described.

Helen

All for Open and Open for All