Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Grid, Rowselect and TrackGridRow
Author Christian Gütter
I tried to find the bug in the sources and found
out that TIB_Grid gets a bit confused when one uses
the scroll wheel of the mouse.

With rowselect=true, the record pointer remains on
the current record and the current record remains
highlighted. Up to now, this is OK (I guess).

But the when you are scrolling (using the wheel),
another row gets highlighted, so there are to highlighted rows.
You can even increase confusion pressing the up or down key -
then the IB_Grid highlights the selected row - moves the record
pointer to it - but forgets to erase the old record pointer.
Then you have one highlighted row, but two marked by a record pointer.

I've put three hours of my time at work trying to find the error (I guess
my boss won't like it), but I am stuck.
I would be able to proceed if someone could tell me which event is generated
when the scroll wheel of the mouse is used.

TIA,

Christian