Subject RE: [IBO] Sorting
Author Riho-Rene Ellermaa
That's what I was afraid of :(

The problem is not only with 1. letter. The company name may contain big
letters also in other places (like IBM).
Also I enable the user to sort by different columns in grid (name, address,
city, country, contact etc.).
If I put all fields into uppercase, then my program output looks like
something out of kindergarden (like small children, who haven't learned the
small letters yet).
And also the names contain lots of accented characters (ÖÄÕ and worse)

Riho-Rene Ellermaa
senior programmer
Hansabank