Subject RE: [IBO] Unsupported Column Conversion
Author Don Gollahon
I used the suggestion someone wrote a while back of changing to decimal(9,2)
and it is working now.

Don Gollahon
(dlgllhn@...)
"What in Eternity does it matter?"

-----Original Message-----
From: Corey Wangler [mailto:cwangler@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 12:37 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] Unsupported Column Conversion

It might pay to do a test on IB5.6 and see if the problem
disappears... numerics give problems under IB6 dialect 1.

I'd recommend going to dialect 3 if you use IB6 or firebird,
as there are some bad problems when running in dialect 1 that
give wrong results for numeric calculations...

[Bug #121589] numeric fields and mathematical operations
https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=121589&group_id=9028

HTH,
Corey.