Subject Re: Problem in TIB_Query and currency...
Author jocelyndionne@uraeus.qc.ca
Hi Jason.

I don't have any DisplayFormat, if you're talking about the
possibility to enter a format in the field properties tab.

You will understand that I don't want to use a specific format, but
prefer to use the regional settings preferences.

But if I don't specify 'currency' in the column attributes tab, and
use a display format, it works very well.

Thanks.

Jocelyn Dionne.