Subject Re: Problem in TIB_Query and currency...
Author jocelyndionne@uraeus.qc.ca
Hello Helen.

The first time it happened, I was using a 'numeric(11,2)' field. I
changed the precision and it did not change anything. So I changed
it to double precision because I thought it was a precision problem.

Just to be sure, I did what you told in your post. I defined a
numeric(11,4) field. I entered 25142356.23 in the field. Look at
the result: 2514E7. Same with a numeric(11,2) and numeric(14,2) and
numeric(18,4).

Anyway, if it's what you think it is, I would have the same behaviour
in TIBOQuery, but I don't. In TIBOQuery, it's Ok. And it's Ok with
all these different field definitions.

I think the problem is of another kind.

Thanks for the help.

Jocelyn Dionne.