Subject Re: Problem in TIB_Query and currency...
Author jocelyndionne@uraeus.qc.ca
Hello Jason.

If I use TIBOQuery, I don't have this problem, small numbers or big
ones. So, I think it's not the problem. Maybe I don't understand
what you mean.

Do you think about some actions that I can take to solve the problem?

From now on, I don't specify any field 'currency', and I use the
OnGetDisplayText event to format the numbers. But, I find it very
annoying.

Jocelyn Dionne.

--- In IBObjects@y..., "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> wrote:
> I believe with flagging a column as currency it will use the curr
datatype
> which uses 4 decimal places. This might be limiting the upper range
of
> dollars that the column can extend to.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Jason Wharton