Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Components question
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Run the installation of IB and select only the client side. This will
install the client library and a few other files and settings.
IBO doesn't attempt to supply missing pieces of the IB protocol if you
didn't install them. Every C/S engine I know needs some proprietary files in
the client side.

C.