Subject RE:Prepare to IB_Query. Where is it? (Svein Erling)
Author Marcilio Soares
My problem and that don't find a called file IBUpdateSQL. Jason spoke
that this file has something on it Prepares of Scripts of IB_Query. I
am trying find the file source that makes it prepares of these
scripts.
If you know of something. I thank.
Thank you for the interest.

I Know
The problem is,i don't know one files(IBUpdateSQL).
--- Em IBObjects@egroups.com, Svein Erling Tysvær
<svein.erling.tysvaer@k...> escreveu