Subject Re: [IBO] V3.6 -> 4 Status?
Author Tomas MichalĂ­k
Hi,

paulphope wrote:

> I keep an eye on the newsgroup trying to decide when to make the move
> from 3.6 to 4.
>
> Currently it looks like there are 2 stoppers
>
> 1 - Multi select on ib_grid doesn't work?
>
> 2 - Report Builder IBOPipeline doesn't work?
>
> Is this correct, are there any others?

IMO, it is not correct. Multi select works for me with the only problem
of not automatically selecting current record when ctrl clicking on
another.

I am using RB6.02 in D5, and IBOPipeline certainly works. BTW, I don't
use the data designer in RB (or what it is called).

Regards,
Tom

P.S. Currently I don't recall any serious problems in IBO4.

Tomas Michalik
ProCA, s. r. o.
V Luzich 818, Praha 4
Czech Republic