Subject Re: [IBO] TIBOStoredProc still working correctly?
Author Tom Deprez
Thanks for your reply,

But all the properties you mention are correctly set:

If I try to set TIBOStoredProc.IB_Connection to the TIBODatabase, it always returns to <default>
The TIBOStoredProc.IB_Connection is set to the TIBOTransaction
The TIBODatabase.Connected is set to True.

But, I don't get my list of stored procs :-(

Tom.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dmitry Beloshistov
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [IBO] TIBOStoredProc still working correctly?

Please check correctly link between components:

TIBOStoredProc.IB_Connection=TIBODatabase (or TIB_Connection);
TIBOStoredProc.IB_Transaction=TIBOTransaction (or as <default>).
Set TIBODatabase.Connected to True and you will see stored proc names in
list in TIBOStoredProc...

WBR, Dmitry Beloshistov AKA [-=BDS=-]
e-mail: torin@...