Subject RE: [IBO] TIBOQUERY Problem
Author Kaputnik
Murphy,

the keyRelation, as its name says already, indicates a table, not a column.
In case that you do a join in a query, you can specify with KeyRelation,
which of the joined tables should be used as Updateable table, to make even
a Joined Query "Live".
When keylinks are not defined, IBO does not know how to buffer the dataset
and therefore many of your problem might be explained. KeylinksAutodefine is
usually a pretty good choice for a start, but if it is set to null, a proper
KeyLinks Entry is definitely required to have the buffering of IBO work
properly.

HIH and CU,

Nick Josipovic

CRM Administration