Subject Re: [IBO] Column unknown
Author Jose Gomez
Jason, thanx for your patience.
The Total_Faltante column is in the select statement, and I have a TField
declared for it, it's working, but whenever I need to use it in the Filter,
I get the "column unknown error". Here's the SQL.

SELECT Pedidos.Pedido , Pedidos.Cliente , PedidosD.Producto,
Sum( PedidosD.Cantidad ) as Total_Solicitado ,
Sum( PedidosD.Cantidad_Surtida ) as Total_Surtido ,
Sum( ( PedidosD.Cantidad - PedidosD.Cantidad_Surtida ) ) as Total_Faltante
FROM Pedidos INNER JOIN PedidosD ON ( Pedidos.Pedido = PedidosD.Pedido )
WHERE (( Pedidos.Cancelada ='F' ) AND ( Pedidos.Cliente LIKE :Cliente ) AND
( PedidosD.Producto LIKE :Producto ) AND
(( Pedidos.Fecha_Requerida_Entrega BETWEEN :FIni AND :FFin ) OR
Pedidos.Fecha_Requerida_Entrega IS NULL )))
GROUP BY Pedidos.Pedido, Pedidos.Cliente , PedidosD.Producto;

""Jason Wharton"" <jwharton@...> wrote in message
> Is that column in your select list or not?
> Just for testing, what if you add it to your select statement?
>
> Jason Wharton
> CPS - Mesa AZ
> http://www.ibobjects.com

InterBase