Subject Jason, IBO 4.2
Author Daniel Bertin
Hi Jason,

It's time for this company to purchase your IBO components. they are
running 3.6 here, I would
like to upgrade to the new version(4.x)

how should I do this? purchase the 4.2 version and install? or install the
trial version then license it? will I have some compatibility issues? I
have a lot of the IBOtables and IBOqueries and none of IBtables and
IBqueries.

will I be anticipating any problems? with this

Daniel