Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_Session or TIB_SessionProps ?
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:43 AM 20-11-01 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>The should be dropped to the DataModule at first?
>The TIB_Connection can be dropped (to the DataModule)
>only after this? How does this function?

I'm not sure I understand the question...but...

You don't normally need to drop a TIB_Session onto your datamodule because the TIB_Connection will create one internally.

If you need an explicit TIB_Session (e.g. for an ISAPI module) then make it the first thing created in the datamodule. Then, when you create the IB_Connection, it will associate with that IB_Session and not create the internal one.

You can have only one TIB_Session, either the internal one or the one you create explicitly.

TIB_SessionProps will attach to this one Session and give you design-time and run-time access to many of its properties.

Ask again if I answered the wrong question...

Helen