Subject RE: [IBO] Help 'Cannot Edit current Row'
Author Kaputnik
In these cases, i usually buy flowers and kindly ask the computer to
forgive me :-)

Well, I suspect, that keylinks are properly defined or set to
autodefine. You can edit the rows of the query in the query-editor
itself?

It seems you use infoPower controls. Does the app work, if you assign
the value manually as test instead of taking the value out of the combo?

Does the error occur on the edit-method or on the post-method?

Nick Josipovic

BIT Institute
Prof. Dr. Franz Steffens
University of Mannheim