Subject Re: [IBO] Autolabel improvement idea... what do you think?
Author mmenaz@lycosmail.com
What do you mean? Is there a DisplayLabel property in IBO? Where? Or
you mean that VCL does so it would be good for IBO too?
Don't bee too cryptic in your answer, there are sleeping programmers
around here ;)
Marco Menardi
btw, I'm adding .Notification code to IB_ActionUpdate, since does not
inherit from TIB_Component so it's not "automatic"