Subject Re: [IBO] TIBOQuery, NUMERIC(15,4), BCD field, Invalid point operation...?
Author Jason Wharton
I'm going to remove his routine. I don't think it is essential.

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

----- Original Message -----
From: <matroia@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:12 AM
Subject: [IBO] TIBOQuery, NUMERIC(15,4), BCD field, Invalid point
operation...?

Hi everyone,

I have the following problem, i'm using TIBOQuery on D5PRO SP2, W2000
SP2 with IBO4.2G, every time i try to assign a value to a field
NUMERIC(15,4) i get a invalid point operation, i've track a message
from jul12 which reported the same problem, although no answer was
done at the time, the exception is raised on a assembler routine
_TrimExt, and i can seem to find an answer to this, can i have some
help...

TIA
Manuel TrĂ³ia