Subject RE: [IBO] Apologies to Mike H.
Author Mike Hickman
Hi Jason,
No apologies needed. I did not consider your message as rude.

I realized after receiving your note that I had indeed replied to the
newsgroup because that is where the upgrade notice was posted. Serves me
right for automatically replying to the post without thinking.

Take care with the allnighters, we dont want you crashing out on us.

Regards
MikeH

-----Original Message-----
From:
sentto-402930-11901-1003450553-mikehickman=hotkey.net.au@...
[mailto:sentto-402930-11901-1003450553-mikehickman=hotkey.net.au@...
list.com]On Behalf Of Jason Wharton
Sent: Friday, 19 October 2001 10:16 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Apologies to Mike H.

I said:

>Mike,
>
>Please refrain from getting non-IBO related technical support for other
>products on this list.
>I tolerate announcements, but that's about it. I'm sure there is a more
>appropriate channel for this discussion to take place in.

I apologize for the rude tone in this message. I didn't mean to be rude. I
just hacked out a quick reply without much thought. I realize that this
was
merely an innocent mistake on your part. I'll make a sincere effort to
give
more thought to my replies. (I'm doing all nighters again which doesn't
help. Third one in a row last night.)

Thanks if you took my apparent rudeness with a grain of salt and if I
offended, please forgive me.

Kind regards,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ