Subject Re: [IBO] export/import
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Hi all,

I'm very pleased with the EMS QuickExport package. This export suite
is available for native TIB_* components (currently out-dated) and
for TDataset compatible components. Within my application I use
TIB_* components for data access and for data export with the EMS
QuickExport package I use for example TIBOQuery. Works pretty well!
XML export is also supported!

You can find EMS QuickExport at http://www.ems-hitech.com/quickexport/

Best Regards
Thomas Steinmaurer
http://www.iblogmanager.com

--- In IBObjects@y..., "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> wrote:
> I don't want to get into that game.
> What InterBase delivers as columns is simple data. I expect that
you should
> use a good third party library to keep pace with advances in XML
technology.

> What I may do is use integration with Borland's XML stuff but I've
got other
> iron's in the fire at the moment.
>
> Jason Wharton
> CPS - Mesa AZ