Subject RE: [IBO] ANN: IBLogManager v2.0.0.21 BETA powered by IBObjects available!
Author Martin Lunt
-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Steinmaurer [mailto:thomas.steinmaurer@...]
Sent: 01 October 2001 23:36
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] ANN: IBLogManager v2.0.0.21 BETA powered by IBObjects
available!

Hi IBO-list,

I'm proud to announce the availability of IBLogManager v2.0.0.21 BETA
and IBLogManager VIEWER v2.0.0.21 BETA for a free of charge,
registered BETA community. If you want to be part of this BETA
program feel free to contact me directly (support@...).

In this BETA release the core functionality of v2.0 was further
enhanced and therefore the final release of IBLM v2.0 is well under
way. Source code of created stored procedures and triggers is now
more readable, when viewing with any third-party tool like QuickDesk,
IBExpert, IBConsole, Marathon, ... and column order and display width
of each data grid is stored within "iblogmanager.cfg" and restored at
program start. Also some minor enhancements and bug fixes were made.

I've also built an actual release of the a "Read-Only" version of
IBLM. IBLogManager Viewer allows people only to browse, print and
export logged data WITHOUT the ability to define logging on database
objects. Very useful for people, when they don't should have rights
changing the logging definition.

There is no regular download of IBLM v2.x BETA available. If you want
to participate, please drop me a line and you get detailed download
info!

Enjoy the work with IBLogManager v2.x BETA, when you need a
sophisticated solution for background data logging in your
Firebird/Interbase database!

Best Regards
Thomas Steinmaurer
ICQ# 131829706
IB LogManager - The Logging Tool for Interbase/Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com
http://www.entwicklerforum.org - Forum von Entwickler für
Entwickler