Subject AW: AW: [IBO] Editing infopower grids
Author Christian Kaas
Hi,

i checked it out. My app works fine for the detail grid. the
updatestatement seen in ibmonitor looks like this:
Info : /*---
PREPARE STATEMENT
TR_HANDLE = 16340892
STMT_HANDLE = 16340684

UPDATE ZWRK
SET ZWRK_ID = ? /* ZWRK_ID */
, ZWRK_WAGR_ID = ? /* ZWRK_WAGR_ID */
, ZWRK_KASS_ID = ? /* ZWRK_KASS_ID */
, ZWRK_NR = ? /* ZWRK_NR */
, ZWRK_TSN = ? /* ZWRK_TSN */
, ZWRK_TSA = ? /* ZWRK_TSA */
, ZWRK_HN = ? /* ZWRK_HN */
, ZWRK_HA = ? /* ZWRK_HA */
WHERE ZWRK.ZWRK_ID = ? /* OLD_ZWRK_ID */

PLAN (ZWRK INDEX (RDB$PRIMARY14))

FIELDS = [ Version 1 SQLd 0 SQLn 0 ]

SECONDS = 0,010
----*/

Info : /*---
EXECUTE STATEMENT
TR_HANDLE = 16340892
STMT_HANDLE = 16340684
PARAMS = [ Version 1 SQLd 9 SQLn 9
ZWRK.ZWRK_ID = 10000000002
ZWRK.ZWRK_WAGR_ID = 10000000003
ZWRK.ZWRK_KASS_ID = 10000000003
ZWRK.ZWRK_NR = 22
ZWRK.ZWRK_TSN = '04 Jan 2001 21:38:05 8270'
ZWRK.ZWRK_TSA = '04 Jan 2001 22:10:22 5620'
ZWRK.ZWRK_HN = 'ckaas'
ZWRK.ZWRK_HA = 'ckaas'
ZWRK.ZWRK_ID = 10000000002 ]

SELECT COUNT: 1
UPDATE COUNT: 1
----*/

------
Sorry i couldn't help - but wait i sent you also the property settings
of my qry (used ALT-F12 too view datamodule as text):

object qryZWRK: TwwIBOQueryDefault
Tag = 1
Params = <
item
DataType = ftLargeint
Name = 'my_kass_id'
ParamType = ptInput
end>
DatabaseName = 'dbMain_1'
GeneratorLinks.Strings = (
'ZWRK.ZWRK_ID=GEN_ZWRK')
IB_Connection = dtmMain.ibcMain
KeyLinks.Strings = (
'zwrk.ZWRK_ID')
RecordCountAccurate = True
BeforeOpen = qryZWRKBeforeOpen
OnNewRecord = qryZWRKNewRecord
RequestLive = True
SQL.Strings = (
'select ZWRK_ID'
' , ZWRK_WAGR_ID'
' , ZWRK_KASS_ID'
' , ZWRK_NR'
' , ZWRK_TSN'
' , ZWRK_TSA'
' , ZWRK_HN'
' , ZWRK_HA'
'from zwrk'
'where zwrk_kass_id = :my_kass_id'
'order by zwrk_nr')
ControlType.Strings = (
'WAGR_NR;CustomEdit;lucZWRK_WAGR')
ValidateWithMask = True
UpdatedTable = 'ZWRK'
Username = 'SYSDBA'
Left = 35
Top = 120
ParamData = <
item
DataType = ftLargeint
Name = 'my_kass_id'
ParamType = ptInput
end>
object qryZWRKZWRK_NR: TSmallintField
DisplayLabel = 'Zählwerk Nr.'
DisplayWidth = 12
FieldName = 'ZWRK_NR'
Required = True
end

--
Christian Kaas mailto:christian@...
Client/Server/Internet/Multitier development