Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Real, super Newbie question
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:57 AM 03-01-01 +0000, you wrote:
>But my demo does not show any data! In fact, that table is empty so I
>can't use the navigation bar, etc. That's why I think I am doing
>something wrong!
>
>Lin

You will need to connect the IB_Connection to the Tutorial.gdb database.
Did you do that? (Click the blue '+' sign on the tool bar).

then, once the '-' button is enabled (you are connected) click the blue
book button to open the dataset. You should then see all of the members of
the Item table.

Look at the handler code behind each of the buttons - there is comment text
there to explain what is going on...

Helen

All for Open and Open for All