Subject Re: IB_NavigationBar, which button was pressed ?
Author nagy.sandor@szenzor.hu
Thank You the answer,

The reason is that I have a BLOB field with TIFF GROUP 4 images
and I have to show it with other datas on the same form.
I use another data component for the images, which is not IBO
compatible, so I need another dataset for the image datas and I have
to move in this dataset according to the IBO dataset (which displays
other fields).

Thx again

Alex

--- In IBObjects@egroups.com, Harald Klomann <nibler@t...> wrote:
> Or
>
> if IB_NavigationBar1.FocusedButton = nbFirst then ....
>
> others are nbJumpBck, nbPrior, nbNext, nbJumpFwd, nbLast
>
> defined in IB_Navigationbar.pas
>
> For what purpose you need that ?
>
> Harald
>
> nagy.sandor@s... wrote:
>
> > HI,
> >
> > How can I decide that which button was pressed on the
NavigationBar ?