Subject Re: [IBO] Developing Multilanguage apps
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:36 AM 07-12-00 +0100, you wrote:
>Thank you.
>
>But what I'm looking for are the files containing the strings I have entered.
>The field names in IB_Grid header for example.

These don't go into the grid, the grid reads them from the attributes of
the fields (in the datasets and/or in the ib_connection component). If you
applied them at design time you will find them in the DFM file; if at
run-time, in your code.

Look at Delphi's resourcestring symbol for a way to
internationalise/localise your Delphi apps. You can set up resource files
containing string tables for each resource name/language. The Delphi Help
isn't very helpful but there are quite a few papers about it in the Borland
knowledgebase.

Helen

All for Open and Open for All