Subject Re: [IBO] Suggestions for IBO v4
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Geoff & Jason,

I have never used anything vaguely resembling in-memory tables, but why
support this at the SQL level?

I think it would be more logical to support this at the connection level -
probably through a Boolean property InMemory or something. Any CREATE
TABLE, SELECT etc. done to datasets associated with such a connection
should be done in memory. Maybe a bit difficult for you two to implement,
but easy for us developers to use ;=} It may be stretching it a bit far to
implement support for in-memory triggers and generators, though.

Set