Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Grid Print
Author Michael L. Horne
Hello Agostinho & Jason

I noticed a article on DelphiZine
http://www.delphizine.com/features/1997/11/di199711wr_f/di199711wr_f.asp
that has basic info & code for printing simple reports & tables. Maybe
you could take it as a starting point. Of course printing reports
directly to a printer would require that you include the TPrinter
component or use the API directly.

Also, on Unofficial Newsletter of Delphi Users I found,
A Generic Way to Print a String Grid
http://www.undu.com/Articles/990618c.html
Which has information and code to print string grid. It should
be easy to modify the code to do a IB Grid.

Some possible alternatives could be
1. Export the grid as a CSV file ( This would be extremely useful)
2. Export the grid as fixed text then send direct to the printer
3. Export the grid as a RTF file
4. I am sure there are others but I can not think of them now

Good Luck
Michael L. Horne