Subject Re: [IBO] RecordCount
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
All these mails about RecordCount made me take a look at TIBOQuery and
TIB_Query, and I discovered something I really liked: In the TIB_Query
you've made RecordCount a function rather than a property - and it much
easier to comprehend that a function requires time to complete than a
property (after all, many properties just read/writes values to/from fields).

So no question or work for you this time Jason, just a well done.

Set